Tuesday, August 10, 2004

beginning, i really didnt think much of the Night Tour, but I still made myself go, simply because of the accompany of the friends i have...

but i really felt alot in this Night Tour...

yeah, i was still my silly, stupid old self that makes people love and hate...but i could see many good sides of others! and i gotten very close to a few others too!

see that Eunice can actually be very, VERY hardworking and concentrate on the things set for her! she is a very good leader, only that not much chances for her to show her potential! hmm...must let Pastor Barnabas know so can give her more "chores" to do...wahaha!!! (u see, Ms Suying has toxicated me with her nonsensical laughter...)

then see that Junwei has a very willing and caring heart! normally i see him, he very quiet quiet one. but that night, he was so willing to talk to me and others! very good initiative!

as for sides...wahahahaha!!! so many!!!!!

can see that for once, Weiyan doesnt wanna sing...oh yes...wahahaha!!!! and that she and Shaoningz were SOOOOOO patriotic...im not! eeks. ask me cheer for Singapore, I rather cheer for my SAJC....haha...no lahz...just that im not into those "Singapore!!!!" mood.

then got closer to Christopher. I remember after i alight the bus, the first line i said was "Hi! You are Benjamin right?" and he stared at me...haha...so sorry i forgot its B before C...haha. found out that he can be very humorous too! not like in church quiet quiet one.

then Simin...wah lau...realise she has a funny side too...a VERY funny one...can keep laughing non stop...at "Pink colour, must be pink colour, ping pong balls..."...haha....

and that Daune has a craving to be bad...wahaha....

that Zili can be serious...

and ive learnt more about our church missionary work, thanks to Youpei's station..

overall, been very fruitful for me....really thankful to God!

hey, is my singing standard SO bad that u all dont even bother to answer my question for the previous blog?!?! haha..........

and Ms Suying!!! im really addicted to ur laughter!!! wahahahahaha!!! cant stop!!!!!!

something Weiyan says stuck me, though she may not think so on the trip..

"Joseph, if you don;t stop ur burping, you will get no girlfriends..."

is it true that im so detestable no one will ever like me again or love me? i just feel so lonely and unloved........i dunno, mabbe ill never get a girl to like me....

~pink colour, must be pink colour, ping pong balls....~

~ sometimes, my heart really aches everyday, in the middle of the night, especially so when I think of you..........who am I to feel this way? who are you for me to be this way? I dunno, all I know is I have to and I am... ~

Dreams are just dreams
When it's dark inside your head
And all it takes is a little help from you
You know it's true that
Dreams are for real
When you see what I see
And you feel it too
We took the longest road
Just to make it harder
Let's do it all again
It only makes us stronger

* Dreams
I guess we're just made of dreams
Nothing else matters
As long as we believe
I'm looking at you
And I see my life
Paaing before my eyes
And when the journey's over
And all my dreams come true
I'll dream of you

What do you see
When you look inside your heart
A little thought
Can walk a thousand miles
And change your life when
Dreams lead the way
The impossible is suddenly in sight
Every step you take
Justs brings it all together
You gotta keep the faith
When all seems lost forever

*

You're the one
That keeps my hope alive
My vision clear
I'll spend my life with you
Conquer fear
We'll make it through


the facts of life....
- 8/10/2004 08:43:00 PM

A long winded Life おれの広し秀明

Name: hiRosHi ~ jOsepH
Age: 21
Nicknames: jOjo ~ moJojOjo
Birthday: 30 July
MSN: hiroshijpop@hotmail.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I AM
- sensitive
- understanding
- emotional
- child-like
- hardworking
- friendly
- sociable
- good listener
- a thinker...
- warm
- cute!?!?! waha
- quite flamboyant
- highly perceptive...
- intellectual
- humorous / lame
- colourful

I LOVE
- singing
- World of Warcraft
- Naruto
- playing bass guitar
- collecting figurines
- reading comic strips and fantasy novels
- cookies
- Ben & Jerry's
- sushi
- S.H.E.
- Jay Chou
- drawing
- sleeping
- playing tennis
- Settlers
- myself ^<

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


Dreams of a Young One 夢のだから

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


1) Do well for my uni and apply for scholarship!
2) Get a LCD TV for my room
3) Upgrade my com...Sebas is helping
4) Get a new Ipod Video
5) Go to Japan for Holidays
6) Get Darker
7) Write more songs
8) Find the Right One, Mrs Saw anyone
9) Record my 2nd album
10) Lose some flabs!!!<

From the Sound Village 煩い

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


你今天还好吗 - S.H.E
斗牛。要不要 - Tank
背影 - 林宥嘉
来不及 - Hebe
甜甜的 - Jay
我不配 - Jay
蒲公英的约定 - Jay



Laments 面どいセ

Image hosted by Photobucket.com






Sparks "ドベ"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


gEokiE~chan
sU yiNgsY~chan
aLan cHoOng~kun
sHaoNinG~chan
eRneStiNa~chan
wiNi~chan
iVy~chan
tEreNce~kun
zUz~kuN
bRiaN~kuN
jOshUa~kUn
jAsOn tAy~kUn
iAn~kUn
dArIus~kUn
aLviN~kUn
gEralDine~chan
floNa SRC~chan
lAi waNg~kUn
lI weN~chan
sEbaS~kUn
lAwRencE~kUn
alEnE~chan
dA Ed~kUn
sHeng weI~kUn
tiNo~kUn
My Own LJ
lUci's shOp
fElicIa~chaN
liAne~chaN
wEiyi~kuN
tOdd~kuN
jUstIn~kuN

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Divine Destiny - Frostmourne Guild

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

('.')
<('.')>


Sharingan's View うちは


June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008


Credits !

Designer is >> Edwardhjt!!!